Five food tips
1. Plan your shopping and avoid excessive quantity-discount.
Example: Do not buy more fruit or meat than you can eat.
2. Do not hide eatable, good food behind new food in the refrigerator.
Example: Put the new food in one side of the fridge, leave the rest visible.
3. Empty your packaging properly - cut it up, if necessary.
Example: Empty your carton of yogurt or red wine before trashing it.
4. Make realistic portions, do not place everything on your dining table.
Example: We do not become happier - but thicker of large portions.
5. Recycle yesterday's leftovers, use them for lunch or dinner today.
Example: Make a delicious stew out of yesterday's meat and potatoes.
Less food waste -
is saved cash